Act fast and join a company that has experienced 200% growth from 2018 to 2019 and 1600% growth since 2017. We are looking for a driven, motivated, self-starter who wants to be incentivized based on results he or she achieves. Our employees are highly effective and come from various backgrounds and experience levels. We provide all of the training you will need during your first 30 days of employment and offer technology in the hands of our managers that cannot be beat. In 2018, on average our Project Managers earned more than $80,000 and there is great potential to earn even more.
Within our Construction Division, the Assistant Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that our customers' expectations are met and will work directly with our subcontractors and vendors to achieve this goal. This requires hands-on experience in construction. The right candidate will have the physical capability to supervise, coordinate, and work on our job sites. Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years of experience in the construction field with the desire to grow in the construction management field. Experience with insurance restoration, build-back, and Xactimate is preferred.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Review of a defined scope of work and coordination of resources
- Maintains scheduling of all jobs assigned through final completion, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at the completion of the job
- Constant communicator with homeowners, clients, insurance agents, officer personnel, and other team members to ensure transparency and continuous communication
- Verifies material orders for accuracy and coordinates delivery and returns
- Sources and recruits subcontractors that mirror our company values
- Performs daily inspection of job sites both before, during and after projects start to ensure quality is maintained and pictures and daily reports are uploaded to project management software
- Coordinates permit applications, NOCs, and inspections
- Analyzes and resolves problems and issues and is able to operate as a member of a team
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and safely climb up and down a ladder
- Must have a clean driving record, reliable vehicle, and able to pass a 7-year background check
- Excellent organizational, social, and customer service skills
- Eligible for commission and performance bonuses paid monthly
E2 Design & Construction is a Veteran-Owned Roofing and Construction Company with over 250 projects completed in the past two years alone. We give homeowners a peace of mind after hailstorms, severe winds and other natural disasters. As a trusted and preferred vendor for several insurance companies in Northeast Florida, our experience allows us to give our customers the best advice possible as we effectively guide homeowners through the confusing process of insurance claims, restoring their homes with efficiency and care.
The E2 Design & Construction team continues to experience monumental growth with opportunities for advancement in every division. We are committed to continuing that growth trend by expanding our service base through the addition of qualified professionals to our team.
+ Must be able to work hard, follow directions and do what you say you're going to do, without direct supervision
+ Must have a smart phone (iPhone or Android preferred) to run our Project Management tools from the field
+ Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
+ Must be self-motivated and driven
+ Proven construction experience is required
+ Veterans of the U.S. military preferred but not required
Look no further ... Your better life starts here with E2 Design & Construction.
+ Huge Earning Potential - typical rookie compensation is $40k-60k; average experienced Project Managers earnings is over $80,000; your direct compensation is tied to your performance with no limits or caps on potential!
+ Excellent Benefits - Health, Vision, Dental, Life (after 90 days) and generous 401k match options (after 1 year)
+ Leadership You Can Trust - active leadership that truly coaches, teaches, and mentors employees to excel
+ Monthly Bonus Payouts – Every month, never late, run with payroll
+ Great Team Environment with off-site activities several times throughout the year
+ Career Advancement Opportunities – the sky is the limit for your potential
+ Learning, Training & Development Opportunities - both online and in training environments in a paid status
+ Market Stability with Longterm Viability – trusted vendor for several insurance companies, real estate agents, banks, and property managers
It's time for the rewarding job YOU DESERVE. Don’t settle for a job with stagnant pay, let your performance translate to YOUR bottom line!