CDL Class A Local Truck Driver
E.W. Wylie, LLC
Expired: June 07, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
WHO IS E.W. WYLIE?
We haul the heavy equipment, glass, & other specialized materials across the United States & Canada that create our infrastructure. Since 1938, we have adapted & overcome the many challenges the transportation industry faces. As a rapidly growing company, we put an emphasis on respect, teamwork, & communication. At E.W. Wylie we stand by our customers, drivers, & employees because What Drives You, Drives Us!A DAY IN THE LIFE!
As a CDL Class A Local Driver, you will move freight locally to facilitate the transfer of loads for the company. Working directly with operations, you will build out your daily schedule. You will also work together with customers to load & unload freight as necessary. As the face of E.W. Wylie, you will consistently interact with customers to help maintain excellent relationships.YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure a high level of communication is maintained.
- Facilitate the transfer of company freight locally in the Fargo - Moorhead area.
- Executes the loading, unloading, & securement of freight as necessary.
- Perform inspections of tractors, trailers, & freight regularly, advising the team of any issues found.
- Proven driving skills with a safe driving record.
- Outstanding communication skills necessary to collaborate & organize with your team.
- Creative thinking with the ability to solve problems on-the-fly.
- The ability to work a physically demanding job (frequent bending/twisting & lifting of 100 lbs).
- Active Class A CDL licensure.
- Current DOT Medical Examiners certificate.
- 22 years of age or over.
- 6+ months of over-the-road (OTR) driving experience.
- No flatbed experience is required.
- $50000 - $60000 per year, decided based on experience.
- Paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- Full-Time, Monday-Friday.
- Insurance. Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life.
- Additional Health Benefits. Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Retirement. 401(k) with a 4% match.
- Paid Time Off. Three weeks, start earning day one.
- Home Time. Home every night!
#workwylie #zreww #zrewwft
E.W. Wylie, LLCFargo, ND
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.