Electrical - Inside Sales
E.B. Horsman & Son Victoria, BC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Team
E.B. Horsman & Son (EBH) has been in business since 1900. We are strong, nimble, and growing! EBH is proud to be a successful Western Canadian electrical distributor with 20+ locations throughout BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan, and we are consistently recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed companies. We take pride in living by our core values and carrying our mission statement of “Providing the Best People, Best Solutions in the Electrical Industry.”
Why Join the EBH Team?
The People & Culture. You will be a part of a collaborative team with people you can be proud to work with.
The Perks. We offer a full benefits package with a competitive compensation plan with profit sharing, Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and your birthday off.
Continuous Development. You will have access to our EBH University for personal & professional development. Training & Development has been an essential part of our culture. Increasing our knowledge not only builds confidence but empowers growth through learning.
About the role:
The Electrical Customer Service, Inside Sales representative, is responsible for building positive relationships with customers and suppliers through generating accurate quotations, sales orders, and returns that align with organizational sales targets. Inside Sales works closely with Outside Sales to provide excellent customer service, prevent potential issues, and monitor ongoing projects. In addition, this role will be required to work or cover at the counter to assist and interact with our customers.
Work Location: 816 Cloverdale Ave, Victoria, BC V8X 2S8
What are the Key Accountabilities?
- Customer Service Orientated. Providing excellent customer service is key for this role as it will require maintaining and building customer relations through product quotations and sales.
- Strong Multi-tasker. This role will require you to juggle through a number of client requests and being able to meet competing timelines.
- Collaborative Communicator. Communication is essential for this role both verbally and written with our customers and being able to follow up in a timely manner.
- Highly Organized. Being organized is key due to the high volume of customer requests that will require you to adjust and work through interruptions.
- Comfortable with Technology. This role requires using the phone and computer to follow up on the customer's request and must be able to sit at a desk for 4+ hours per day.
What You’ll Bring To This Role?
- High school completion
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of electrical/lighting industry experience
- Electrical/lighting product knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in MS Office & the ability to learn new software programs
- Basic mathematical skills
- Wide range of expertise in the products and services provided by E.B. Horsman & Son
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to be inclusive, collaborative, and respectful
Our Core Values: Celebrating the Past, Empowering the Future
Teamwork & Collaboration | Integrity| Commitment | Reliability | Initiative | Continuous Improvement
Take Your Next Step With EBH
If you believe your skillset matches the above description and are an enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic individual we would like to hear from you. Please visit our website to apply for this posting www.ebhorsman.com/careers or click “Apply” on this posting.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
E.B Horsman & Son is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is a key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose E.B. Horsman & Son as your employer of choice.
We thank all interested applicants. However, we are only able to work with those who live in Canada and have permanent working status. Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
E.B. Horsman & Son
BusinessView all jobs at E.B. Horsman & Son