Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" three years in row, we couldn't be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life's special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
As a Sr. Project Manager – Product Innovation Insights with E. & J. Gallo winery, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic research programs designed to result in new or improved products and/or product guidance. You will handle complex, strategic cross-functional projects with senior management project members. Additionally, the research programs support domestic and international markets and include the investigation of product and product related concept and packaging elements across all alcohol categories. Also, you will manage the product portfolio strategy, style target development and assessment for multiple areas.
What You Will Do-
- Develops 1-year plans for the consumer and product insight needs for Product Development, Quality Assurance, Technology, Winemaking, across all innovation (to include Business Units, winegrowing regions or product categories).
- Develops and conducts complex research with Consumer Insights, Marketing and Product Development, or Winemaking partners to align with corporate strategies including time frames, resource limitations, and determination of appropriate methodology. Integrates information from multiple disciplines and interprets results in the context of the business opportunity to influence business decisions.
- Manages strategic direction for the R&D product differentiation portfolio and liquid innovation product targets.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Assesses the product portfolio for diversification and performance, recommends opportunities for growth and improvement and guides the development of the individual style targets for multiple winemaking organizations, and business unit or product categories.
- Recommends, implements, and institutionalizes existing methods from the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry into the Gallo business
What You Need
- Master of Science degree in Marketing Research, Food Science/Nutrition Science, Applied Mathematics, or Experiential Psychology plus 8 years of sensory or marketing research experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing Research, Food Science/Nutrition Science, Applied Mathematics, or Experiential Psychology plus 10 years of sensory or marketing research experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
What Will Set You Apart-
- Master of Science degree in Marketing Research plus 10 years of sensory or marketing research experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID:60947
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.