Senior Technical Program Manager, Software Delivery
- Expired: July 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exact Payments, LLC
Position: Senior Technical Program Manager, Software Delivery
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Exact Payments is a leading provider of high-performance payment services to bank partners, software platforms, and omnichannel merchants. Exact delivers a highly scaled payments platform integrated to leading processors in the US and Canada including Fiserv/First Data, Elavon, TSYS, Chase Canada, and Moneris.
Founded in 1999, Exact is a proven player in the eCommerce payments market with deep expertise in building and supporting payment platforms for large banks, government agencies, and its own direct client portfolio. Our cloud-based technology is fully redundant and offers comprehensive integration options including Rest APIs, PCI-compliant hosted payment pages and virtual terminal interfaces. The technology stack is built for scale delivering the highest level of performance and reliability at transaction volumes exceeding 1 billion annually.
Exact is a private equity-backed company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Vancouver, British Columbia.
Exact Payments is recruiting to fill a Senior Technical Program Manager role to drive, coordinate the activities, and deliver quality software across our multi-product service offerings in the Global Online Payments domain. Your primary focus will be to plan requirements, identify bottlenecks and risk, manage delivery schedules, and communicate effectively with the project stakeholders. You will be reporting to the CTO of the company, working alongside a team of talented software engineering professionals, who will benefit from your attention to detail, communication and coordination abilities. This is also a critical liaison role between Software Engineering and Product Management with a focus on high-quality, on-time delivery of software products.
What you will be doing
The successful candidate will be a leader who shares information well, learns fast, well organized, highly reliable, and pays close attention to details. They will also be able to function in a highly cross-functional environment engaging proactively with the product owners, business development partners, project managers, and technical/customer support professionals. Understanding business/product requirements at a higher level and transforming them into high-quality software deliverables consistently will be a key part of the role. Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide Technical Program Management leadership for our Cloud-native, online payments platform
- Lead the planning, coordination, and execution of highly cross-functional initiatives
- Champion effective SDLC practice within the company, and be an evangelist for best practices, sustainable processes, and establish metrics-driven standards with the delivery teams
- Lead conversations to resolve dependency issues, resources trade-offs, and prioritization of initiatives with a view of finding pragmatic solutions
- Understand the systems of record, the relationships among them, their abilities and limits, and the rationale behind current and future architecture
- Own the mechanism of creating visibility to the stakeholders through a single source of truth dashboard for all projects status
- At least 8-10 years of experience in managing the delivery of high-scale, distributed software platforms on private data center environments as well as public commercial clouds
- Skilled in taking high-level product requirements and transforming them into project deliverables for effort sizing and milestone planning
- Experience in working with enterprise-scale agile processes with tools such as JIRA
- Experience in building an effective agile workflow in the tools such as JIRA for achieving high-velocity, high-quality software iterations
- Demonstrable experience facilitating agile projects using Scrum, with CSM or SAFe certifications
- Solid understanding of modern SDLC processes that will help to review current process and make improvements where necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent software releases assisted by automation
- A willingness to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline
What We Offer
We are a team of passionate professionals working together to ‘propel high-performance digital commerce for our clients and partners’. We value diversity, creativity, innovation, collaboration, integrity, and respect and are looking for people who share these same values to join our growing team. We offer a comprehensive benefits program for our Canadian employees including Extended Healthcare benefits.
E-xact Transactions Canada Ltd
TechnologyView all jobs at E-xact Transactions Canada Ltd