MUST HAVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE AND BE WILLING TO WORK IN RESTON, VA
This role is responsible for the continued development and maintenance of core customer products. The PHP Developer will be joining a team of developers. The ideal candidate will have a good handle on scalable architecture, code complexity and object-oriented PHP. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have an opportunity to collaborate and solve unique challenges.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate for this position must possess:
- Develop scalable applications and backend services using PHP using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Create and monitor system design patterns and tiered architecture.
- Testing of products, system architecture and design.
- Solve complex problems by applying best practices to:
- work with project business and system owners,
- analyze and execute requirements;
- participate in code reviews, and,
- employ appropriate standards and best practices.
- 5+ years of PHP development experience
- 5+ years of SQL and relationship database experience
- 5+ years of object oriented programming or equivalent
- Comfortable with implementing design patterns and coding best practices
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
Apply to this Job
Send to a Friend