You Own the Zone
Your sales zone is exclusive to you. No other sales reps will be assigned to this area which means you will not be competing with anyone else for your clients. We have strategically placed each of our sales zones to maximize the commission potential for each of our sales reps while minimizing travel time.
The mission of the Field Account Manager (FAM) is to introduce our software products into your market. We will provide client lists for you to target so you don't waste time on market research. Sample targets include community athletic leagues, schools and parks & recreation departments. Your Regional Manager will assist you in developing a strategy of implementation to achieve sales goals that include the addition of new accounts as well as maintaining a positive relationship with existing clients.
At E-fficient Solutions, our goal is for you to be financially independent. This is achieved by creating a zone structure that provides the potential for you to earn no less than twice the median income for your locale. Overnight travel is not required. We are committed to ensuring each of our team members maintain a healthy work/life balance.
About Our Products
We have recently launched our first product, EZ Sports, a program that assists league managers in efficiently fulfilling the administrative duties of their sports leagues. Over the next couple of years, we will be launching additional products for small businesses, non-profits and families. Once all four are implemented they will act as an interconnected suite that meets the needs of all aspects of a community.
- Two or more years managing an outside territory (preferred experience selling products that require in-home demonstrations)
- Self-motivated with a proven record of success
- Passionate about community involvement
- Creative in finding new outlets for product placement
- Strong communication skills with both customers and fellow team members
- Computer literate to use tools such as MS Office, PDFs and web-based meeting programs
- Training must be completed within one week after accepting the position.
- You must be available to participate in weekly meetings for coaching and strategy discussions
- You must be willing to work alongside your team members periodically to aid in the growth of their zones
Commissions are paid at a rate of 25% for all active accounts located in your zone. Residuals apply with no caps. Additional details will be provided during the interview process.
Are you a person who wants to blaze their own trail rather than follow a well-worn path? If so, you may be the caliber of person we would love to have on our team. The process is simple. Just submit your resume and answer a few screening questions. Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly for an online software demonstration and a follow-up interview with your Regional Manager.
In addition to the Naples market, positions are available in the following areas of KS, NE and OK:
- Lincoln, NE
- Tulsa, OK
**NOTE: You must be a full-time resident to qualify for one of these positions**