At E-fficient Solutions our goal is to build stronger communities from the inside out by providing software products that help our clients manage their time more effectively. Additionally, we want each member of our sales team to be financially independent. This is achieved by creating a zone structure that provides the potential for them to earn no less than twice the median income for their locale.
About Our Products
We have recently launched our first product, EZ Sports, a program that assists league managers in efficiently fulfilling the administrative duties of their sports leagues. Over the next couple of years, we will be launching additional products for small businesses, non-profits and families. Once all four are implemented they will act as an interconnected suite that meets the needs of all aspects of a community.
About This Position
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) will build and manage a team of 12 local sales reps covering SC. Working with your team you will implement sales strategies that develop new accounts while ensuring long term relationships with existing clients.
**Note: You must be a full-time resident of SC to qualify for this position**
- Two or more years managing an outside sales team
- Self-motivated with a proven record of success
- Passionate about community involvement
- Creative in finding new outlets for product placement
- Strong communication skills with both customers and fellow team members
- Computer literate to use tools such as MS Office, PDFs and web-based meeting programs
- Training must be completed within one week after accepting the position. This includes 2 online meetings plus additional work completed individually
- Available to participate in weekly management meetings for coaching and strategy discussions
- Available to facilitate weekly team meetings to discuss achievements and strategy implementation
- You must be willing to work alongside your team members whenever possible to aid in the growth of their zones
Are you a person who wants to blaze their own trail rather than follow a well-worn path? If so, you may be the caliber of person we would love to have on our team. The process is simple. Just submit your resume and answer a few screening questions. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an online software demo and an interview with our Director of Sales.