At E-fficient Solutions, our goal is to build stronger communities from the inside out by providing software products that help our clients manage their time more effectively. Additionally, we want each member of our sales team to be financially independent. This is achieved by creating a zone structure that provides the potential for them to earn no less than twice the median income for their locale.
About Our Products
We have recently launched our first product, EZ Sports, a program that assists league managers in efficiently fulfilling the administrative duties of their sports leagues. During 2020 - 21, we will be launching three additional products. Once all four are implemented they will act as an interconnected suite that meets the needs of all aspects of a community.
About This Position
The mission of the Corporate Recruiter/Trainer is three-fold. First, as a recruiter, you will screen candidates for local contracted sales positions and present the top candidates to the Regional Manager. Second, once these candidates are signed, you will conduct initial training to acclimate them into our program. Third, you will conduct ongoing training introducing product updates and strategic initiatives to the team.
- Two or more years recruiting outside sales reps
- Self-motivated with a proven record of success
- Passionate about community involvement
- Creative in exploring new avenues for finding candidates
- Experience with development and presentation of training programs
- Computer literate to use tools such as MS Office, document conversion to PDFs and web-based meeting programs
- Training must be completed within one week after accepting the position. This includes 2 online meetings plus additional work completed individually
- Available to participate in weekly team meetings for coaching and strategy discussions
- Available to facilitate online training sessions on a variable schedule
- Willing to work with your department head in developing strategic initiatives
Are you a person who wants to blaze their own trail rather than follow a well-worn path? If so, you may be the caliber of person we would love to have on our team. The process is simple. Just submit your resume and answer a few screening questions. Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly for an interview.
To learn more about the EZ Sports software visit www.ez4mysports.com.