Research Analyst, Digital Experience - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
******COVER LETTER REQUIRED******
Do you love researching and writing? Do you have experience creating an exceptional digital experience for customers across web, mobile, chat, and other common digital channels? Are you passionate about improving the relationship between utility companies and their customers?
We’re looking for a digital experience analyst to join our Customer Engagement Solutions research team. This team is focused on helping our utility clients gain a deeper understanding of their customers and meet their needs effectively. Your role will focus on guiding utilities to build great digital channels that allow customers to manage their energy needs, interact with their utilities, and self-serve as simply as possible. You’ll look at the overall digital experience from website design to mobile app development and how using the principals of customer experience can improve these channels. If you’re an excellent writer with top-notch research and communication skills, we want to talk to you!
E Source is a solutions-based consulting, research and advisory, and data science firm that’s been a change agent in the utility industry for over 35 years.
What you’ll do
- Advise utility clients on how to manage their customer-facing digital experience and channels to offer a high-quality, frictionless, and connected experience
- Help utilities build business cases to update features, measure the performance of digital channels, optimize digital self-service, and evaluate existing and emerging digital channels
- Conduct research via primary and secondary sources (including phone interviews, internet searches, and in-depth reading)
- Create clear, concise, unbiased, data-driven, and action-oriented content for topically focused reports, blogs, webinars, and in-person events
- Field research requests from our utility members, often on a tight deadline
- Present or copresent research findings at virtual and in-person events
- Think critically to identify trends, best practices, and insights to help our clients better serve and engage with their customers
- Build subject matter expertise in one or more of the areas the Customer Engagement Solutions team covers (customer experience strategy, digital experience, contact center operations, account management, residential and business marketing, and corporate communications)
What will make you a good fit
- Excellent writing, analytical, communication, presentation or public speaking, and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple deadlines
- Humility and a collaborative attitude—our research teams are inquisitive, open-minded, and often lean on each other for help and input in working our way through complex problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer service focus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with or in the energy or utility industry preferred
- A bachelor's degree or higher in communications, business, journalism, marketing, market research, UX/UI design, or related field of study, preferred
- At least two years of professional experience, with a focus on digital experience or digital self-service channels including website, mobile app, and chatbots
- Familiarity with Salesforce or another customer relationship management platform is a plus
A little about E Source
Since 1986, E Source has focused on partnering with utilities to help their customers save electricity. That novel approach defined the art of electric end-use efficiency—better known as energy efficiency. We’ve expanded that concept to include a broader perspective of sustainability for utilities that deliver electricity, natural gas, and water.
We work to enhance relationships with the people utilities serve, achieve the next generation of savings, and lead the carbon-reduction effort. We help utilities think differently, make data useful, and learn from the best strategies across the industry. Our people, our insights, and our network help our clients and give them the assurance that the programs they implement are the most effective.
- We offer excellent insurance packages, including medical, dental, and vision plans; company-paid life insurance; company-paid long- and short-term disability insurance; and medical and dependent-care flexible spending plans.
- We provide a flexible time off (FTO) program; E Source employees can take as many paid days off per year as they need, with manager approval, while fulfilling their work obligations and ensuring proper coverage of their responsibilities.
- We offer flexible schedules, flexible work locations, and a paid parental leave benefit.
- We provide a 401(k) plan with a 3% employer match.
The budgeted salary for this position $63,000 to $73,500 (includes salary + annual bonus). Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
This person can work remote, a hybrid schedule, or from one of our physical office locations.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We’re unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
3020 Carbon PlaceBoulder, CO
BusinessView all jobs at E Source
Get fresh Digital Research Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.