- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Name: Controls Engineer
Location: Manitowoc, WI
As a Controls Engineer you will perform as a staff advisor and consultant helping resolve highly complex technical issues and conduct advanced research on relevant projects and programs.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Performs highly technical engineering work including controls system and input/output component level design, software regression analysis, leadership and mentoring of internal and external electrical resource team members.
- Provides oversight and routine direction to less experienced staff across other technical disciplines.
- Prepares, plans and conducts complex engineering work using non-standard and creative techniques and solutions.
- Makes decisions independently on engineering problems and methods and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate work.
- Assesses feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products, or equipment, when necessary, data are insufficient or confirmation by testing is advisable.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Electrical or Controls Engineering
- 7+ years of previous engineering experience.
- Knowledgeable of a broad array of engineering principles, practices and procedures in a field of specialization.
- Considered an expert in one or more engineering specialties.
- Routinely performs the most challenging assignments with significant latitude for unreviewed action.
- Uses advanced techniques, modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices of the field and related sciences and disciplines.
Sr. Account Manager
Vidhwan, Inc DBA e-Solutions, Inc
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
Email : email@example.com
Phone: (408) 428-1338
"Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things." Peter F. Drucker
e-Solutions Inc. is a 15 year old company having 15 Global Offices across 5 Nations and with more than 1000+ IT & Software professionals. Working on cutting edge technologies, we are serving 100+ Fortune2000 companies globally.
Disclaimer: E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
ManufacturingView all jobs at E-Solutions INC
Get fresh Controls Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!