Business Development Manager-IT Staffing
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Description: e-Primary has been providing senior-level IT resources to our clients (mid-size to Fortune 500 companies) throughout the United States for over 20 years. We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join our team in the Philadelphia market who can utilize their network and actively develop relationships to bring in new clients and revenue.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager in the IT Staffing industry who is looking for a new opportunity with unlimited income, no territory restrictions and a chance to make a big impact on a company’s growth, we’d like to speak to you. We are looking for proven performers who have opened up, managed and grown many direct client accounts in their career. We will give you full recruiting and technical support that will help you succeed.
You will work out of our Conshohocken, PA office post COVID although we can accommodate remote work after the office reopens, if you prefer.
- Build client relationships through networking, target marketing, etc.
- Utilize social media research for sales and marketing through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Communicate with prospects and clients as often as possible through phone calls, e-mails, meetings, entertainment, etc.
- Communicate with Leadership and Recruiting Teams on activity, client needs, and issues.
- Be able to forecast a pipeline and achieve monthly sales goals.
- Work closely with Recruiting Team to setup interviews and provide feedback from clients.
- Complete all necessary paperwork to onboard clients, consultants, etc.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating client account information regularly.
- Experience developing relationships with CIO’s, IT Directors, IT Managers and HR Representatives that have resulted in IT Staffing sales from multiple clients for 2 years +
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to build new relationships to help achieve goals.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to achieve financial success
- High energy
- Personable with a sense of humor
- Detail oriented
- Service oriented with a desire to help others
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Extremely proficient with e-mail, internet and CRM applications/tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Local to the Philadelphia, PA area
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Competitive base salary
- Outstanding commission plan with no caps
- No territory restrictions
- High level technical recruiting support
- Collaborative, creative and enjoyable work environment
- Health and dental insurance
E-Primary LLCWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to make unlimited income and make a big impact on a company's growth trajectory while having fun.
1100 E. Hector StreetConshohocken, PA
BusinessView all jobs at E-Primary LLC