E Light Electric is looking for a detail oriented Project Engineer looking to make their entry into the renewable energy space. Come join our project management team on an impressive solar energy project!
- Data Collection
- Project Engineer Files / Planning and Layout
- Project Correspondence
- Project Tracking
- Project Close Out
- Provide Leadership
- Provide Good Communication
- Follow Policies and Procedures
- Motivate and Inspire Your Site Management Team
- Everyday come to work ready to find a better way to do what we do.
- NEVER BE SATISFIED
• GED or H.S. diploma; bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project
• Must pass drug screen, MVR and criminal background check
Our intent is to hire a long-term professional with character, who will help us reach our corporate goals
and objectives while displaying our company values.
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• Vacation and Personal paid time off
• Short and Long Term Disability
TO APPLY: Please use the link under Careers
Safety is Priority One -- and our record shows it.
E Light Electric is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.