1st, Evening, and Weekend Shifts available! 20% per hour shift premium for Evening and Weekend shift!
$3,000 signing bonus!
Its time to take real ownership in your work and put your advanced electrical skills to the test with a team of quality-focused manufacturing experts. EKs Power Products division is looking for a skilled Industrial Electrician to join our team in Fall River, WI, and put our state-of-the-art facilities to good use building advanced power system enclosure equipment. At EK, we know anything is possible when you've got the right people, the right resources, and the right frame of mind. All we need is you!
Seeking an Experienced Industrial Electrician
EK is looking for a full-time Industrial Electrician with a thorough knowledge of applied trade practices and techniques to join our Power Products team. Were looking for a motivated electrician with diverse skills who is ready to jump in with a great group of people and push our Power Products division to the next level.
Who We Are:
EKs Power Products division designs, develops, produces, and tests unique generator packaging solutions to meet the needs of the most demanding environments and applications. We believe our success starts with our team and is amplified by our ambition, ingenuity, and continuous investment in our most valuable asset, our people.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Effectively and efficiently performing a wide variety of electrical installation work on electrical systems, equipment, and apparatuses.
- Planning, laying out, and installing complex wiring circuits and distribution centers in conformance with established codes; installing switches and controls, central and subsidiary control panels, electronic devices, and other gear incidental to the installation.
- Readily diagnosing and remedying electrical troubles, repairing and replacing apparatuses.
- Confidently working from wiring diagrams, schematic drawings and code book; using all required electrical measuring and testing devices.
- Potentially assigning, instructing, and laying out work for electricians with less experience.
- Strictly adhering with prescribed safety regulations.
- Confidently working from a general assignment and complete project with little or no direction from others.
- Assembling functional parts of enclosures and tanks using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straight edges.
- Assembling, installing and/or repairing wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery and equipment.
- Using tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Keeping a clean and organized work area.
- May be qualified in the use of forklifts, cranes, aerial lifts and other lifting apparatus to aide in the assembly process.
What will make you a strong candidate and a solid fit for the EK team?
Education & Experience – You have an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training along with a high school diploma or GED; or you have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Communication & Analytical Skills - You have the ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions and memos, as well as operate and maintain instructions and procedure manuals. You should be able to write routine reports and correspondence and effectively present information in front of customers and other EK team members.
Mathematical Requirements – Our new industrial electrician must be able to work with mathematical concepts such as fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. You will need to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning & Problem Solving – You can effectively interpret and understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. You also need the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Physical Demands & Work Environment - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Find Your Place with EK
If you’re ready to dive in, take ownership, and find community and integrity in your work, we’re ready to start the conversation. Contact us today to apply!recblid 2ca7blnntr9qj8y7nn2j81w8v8qpog
E K Machine CO IncFall River, WI
ConstructionView All E K Machine CO Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.