Customer Service Professional
E-Cycling Puerto Rico Inc. Humacao, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for coordinating all incoming requests made via telephone or email, acting as a first point of contact for customers. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative, you should have great problem solving skills, friendly attitude, ability to read customers and always be goal oriented. Top candidates will be professional with a passion for great customer service.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Coordinate orders, schedule pick-ups and receive documentation.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with sales team as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Responsible for fielding calls and Internet inquiries and either working those leads directly, or handing them off to other sales reps.
- To qualify leads that are more likely to make a purchase
- Follows up with list or prospective leads or previous customers
- Logging customer details and comments in our CRM system.
- Maintaining thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our services.
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure they are happy with our service.
- Ensuring potential customers are aware of any promotions.
- Call local consumers to offer special deals.
- Would field customer questions and complaints.
- Work to give sales representatives a steady source of leads.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Assisting with various other tasks at the office.
Customer Service Required Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to read customers
- Internet Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Sales and Closing Skills
- Phone Skills
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calling
- Database Entry
- Persuasive Speaking Skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Clear Communication Skills
- Self control
- Taking Responsibility
- Effective Listening
- Strong Time Management
- Willingness to improve
- Business Acumen
- Goals Oriented
Customer Service Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Knowledge in CRM management
- Proven experience (5 years) in customer service
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Speak, Read and Write (Spanish and English)
- Highly organized, with an ability to learn quickly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and the internet.
- Professional and personable demeanor.
E-Cycling Puerto Rico Inc.Why Work Here?
We are a forward thinking organization, fast growing and focus on innovation.
E-Cycling is a provider of consumer technology products and services to corporate customers, wholesale, retail sales and online sales. We are leading company in the IT asset disposition (ITAD), onsite data destruction, IT asset repair, and e-waste recycling services. Our products includes, desktops, laptops, tablets, cellphones among others. Our services and processes reduce the risk, cost, and complexity associated with securely managing IT assets throughout their lifecycle in compliance with environmental and data security regulations.