Entry Level Office Admin
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**Hiring Immediately for our Brookfield, CT Office**
Full time schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
This position will be performed on-site in our Brookfield, CT office.
We are seeking an individual to play an important role supporting our collections department as an entry level Office Admin. This is a great opportunity to learn the foundation of the business in an entry level role with the potential to move up in the company. We aim to ensure all new staff are trained in our state-of-the-art facilities by a knowledgeable, supportive team.
We are offering a full-time, hourly position with paid time off and excellent benefits. Payrate will start at $16.50 per hour and our full-time employees receive a full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid vacation/sick time, holidays off with pay, and 401k match.
What You'll Do
- Digitize data, as well as verify, classify and record data
- Communicate with clients and respond to billing inquiries
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing account status
- Reconcile accounts data to ensure payments are posted properly
- Record accounts receivables’ data
- Create and maintain Excel workbooks to track client account data
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who You Are
- You have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- You have good computer skills and are able to quickly input dates and type notes (30+ WPM preferred) on a standard keyboard
- You have experience in Microsoft Excel
- You pay attention to detail and have good communication skills, both written and oral
- You're reliable and dependable
- You are able to work out of our Brookfield, CT office
Where & When You’ll Work
- This position is fully in-office. We are conveniently headquartered in the Brookfield, CT
E - Center Business Sales
111 Park Ridge RoadBrookfield, CT
Get fresh Immediate Entry Level jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.