18 mos. + Must be able to be on our direct payroll, and must be able to interview in Dallas for the second round of the interview process
The ideal candidate will be someone who is a Service Catalog Specialist and has dealt strictly in that area of Service Management
We are looking for a Sr Analyst with main focus on Service Catalog and secondary focus on SLM to join the client Service Management Team. The focus is on building and improving and automating requests flows in the Service Catalog. This candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing, planning and implementing the request flows and keeping them up to date. Additionally, the ideal candidate will configure and build the catalog items and have experience working in a SAFe/Agile/SCRUM environment. Previous ServiceNow administrator experience or certification is preferred as the Sr Analyst is expected to create/update business rules, client scripts, UI policies and ACL’s. The Sr Analyst will be expected to perform multiple roles in the scrum team; Business Analyst, Administrator/Developer and Tester.
• Will lead the gathering of business requirements, acceptance criteria for user stories, and UAT criteria
• Will build and configure catalog items, including forms, approvals and workflows, based on requirements gathered
• Identify and drive automation efforts
• Will create/update business rules, client scripts, UI policies and ACL’s
• Will identify request trends to drive and prioritize enhancements to the Service Catalog and Service Level Management (SLM)
• Will provide internal and external product support such as assisting with training and coaching
• Will determine the appropriate level of acceptance testing, create and execute test plans
• Will organize and assemble needed resources required to develop a solution/proposal/deliverable.
• Accountable for ensuring solutions meet the original business need.
• Will Review and accept the solution delivered by the development team & drive adoption of the solution amongst the stakeholders through demos.
• Will liaison with various groups throughout the Company to ensure service level targets are met, Customer satisfaction remains high, and escalations occur in a timely manner.
• Will develop, manage and maintain the request fulfillment process and associated procedures/tasks.
• Will assist other IT Service Management Teams as necessary providing statistics, suggestions, and enhancement opportunities.
• Experience in developing, engineering and improving IT Service Management processes. 4-5 years
• Experience in creating, managing and maintaining process diagrams and process definition documents. 4-5 years
• Experience in gathering and analyzing requirements to improve existing processes. 3-4 years
• Experience in defining process metrics and KPIs. 3-5 years
• Service Catalog analysis and trending experience. 3-4 years
• Experience in analyzing performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Service Catalog. 2-3 years
• Experience in developing, managing, and maintaining the Service Catalog and associated procedures. 3-5 years
• Experience in end to end self-service automation initiated from request catalog 2-4 years
• Experience in working in Agile, Scrum and SAFe 2-4 years
• Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learned with colleagues and encourages others to do the same.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
• Strong business background (working in a company of similar scale)
• Ability to work in dynamic environment with changing priorities
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Strong customer communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical customers
• Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value.
• Develop and maintain strong customer and team relationships.
• Experience and/or certification in ServiceNow development desired
Preferred Skills and Special Training:
• Experience in leading the transformation of business processes in large enterprise organizations
• Experience creating catalog items
• Basic Project management skills
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of IT concepts
• ITIL Foundation Certification (Service Operations and/or Continual Service Improvement)
• ServiceNow Administrator Certification preferred
• SAFe Agilist Certification preferred but not required