Must be able to pass a criminal background check, and must be able to interview in person in Oakland, CA with our International Airline client. Must be able to start work a Wednesday through Saturday 4 AM to 2:30 PM
Job 26974-1 for a 12 Mos. contract that will be either extended based on performance or even converted to full time. We need someone who is outgoing, personable, someone who has supported a team of people as an Administrative Assistant with good data entry skills, and MS Office skills. Someone who gets along great with people and the person must be able to TYPE at least 50 WPM......Must have strong customer service.
• Audits maintenance packages of work accomplished, log page discrepancies and deferred maintenance items.
• Reviews documentation of maintenance accomplished for accuracy, proper sign-off and compliance.
• Performs the data entry in the Maintenance Activity Communication History module of the maintenance computer system.
• Performs the removal and installation of components in the Component Control System module of the maintenance computer system.
• Reviews and Updates documentation pertaining to AD's and modification compliance in the Modification Control System module of the maintenance computer system.
• Ensures all scheduled maintenance has been audited for proper sign-off and updated in the system prior to the release of the aircraft.
• Audit vendor airworthiness certification and enter work accomplished into the maintenance computer system.
• Maintains aircraft and engine flight hours and cycles utilization reports, master log reports, and engine oil consumption reports.
• Maintains historical records in the mainframe database for components, maintenance activity and communication and modification compliance.
• Responsible for the retention of all aircraft maintenance records into an imaging system and ensure the documents are maintained permanently in accordance with SWA standards and FAA regulations.
• Processes engine, APU, and gear assembly build ups and teardowns documentation from vendor and shop locations.
• Produces Aircraft Records specification reports when requested from outside parties.
• Monitor correction requests. Interact with Planning, Records, Reliability, Production and Engineering departments.
• Responsible for verifying the accuracy of maintenance databases through various reports.
• Submits recommendations for process improvements and assists Records Analyst in training new Employees.
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
• High school diploma or equivalency required.
• Minimum two year college is preferred.
• Minimum two years in the aviation industry (Records, Planning, Reliability, or Production) is preferred.
• Must be able to master PC software packages including Microsoft Excel/Word/Access applications.
• Experience working with an imaging system software is a plus.
• Experience working with the Maxi-Merlin main frame application is a plus.
• Must be able to read and accurately apply technical documents, use a computer monitor frequently, understand office procedures, and follow instructions.
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds and drive on secured airport property.
• Must meet confidentiality expectations as to confidential, proprietary and sensitive Company information.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
• Be able to use a computer with accuracy and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job.
• The ability to use 10-key by touch with sufficient speed to meet the demands of the job.
• Must be able to perform mathematical computations.
• Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish assignments and projects.
• Flexibility to perform well under pressure.
• Requires the ability to effectively prioritize daily work schedule with minimum or no supervision.
• Strong organizational and communication skills and an eye for detail are needed.
• Understanding of aircraft maintenance language and documentation process experience is a plus.
• Requires shift, weekend, holiday and occasional overtime work.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.