- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Front Desk Receptionist Job Summary
Our office is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to greet clients as they walk into the building. You will also be responsible for other administrative duties, such as answering phones and emails, filing and scanning important documents, and scheduling and documenting calendar events for members of the office. Our ideal candidate has previous administrative experience, strong communication and customer service skills, and excellent organization. You also need to be proficient with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel.
Front Desk Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests as they arrive
- Answer phone calls and emails from clients
- Maintain calendars for the office and your coworkers
- File important documents and keep them well organized
- Perform any other clerical duties necessary to keep the office running
Front Desk Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Administrative experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational abilities
- Data entry skills
E & D Contracting LLC
12050 Industry Way Unit 1Anchorage, AK
Get fresh Freelance Front DESK Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.