We are Adult Day Health Care Center at the time of COVID-19. All job descriptions are performed via tele-health.
- Registered RN in State of California
- Assess our patients via tele-health phone calls at this time
- Comfortable with communicating in Spanish
- Communicate with patient and their MD via phone and/or fax and document all communications in appropriate folders
- Write Progress Notes for each patient contacted and enter in computer based on diagnosis, medications, problems, treatments needed, and goals.
- Comfortable with working computers and be able to learn and use new program
- Provide information on patients during staff meetings
You must have:
- Active California RN license
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Familiar with writing notes based on problem, intervention and goal
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
- Empathy towards vulnerable and dependent adults
Upon hire we will ask for:
- Proof of citizenship or work permit in United States
- Health Exam from your medical doctor
- Negative TB test or chest X-Ray
- CPR certificate
- No criminal background, we will do background check
E&V Adult Day Healthcare Center
Why Work Here?At E&V Adult Day Health Care Center, we aim to provide a safe and caring environment to our staff. We aim to enhance health and well being in all components of life and find happiness. We provide activities as well as assessments of our patients health. Our professional staff monitor participants of our center for physical, emotional and cognitive abilities.
Our professional staff work to enhance humanity through team work. We are flexible and understanding and this attitude carries on to patient
Los Angeles, CA