Accounting: Accounts Payable Clerk
E&E Industries San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Description
E&E Industries is a Veteran owned business that has been serving the San Diego area for over 35 years. We are seeking to hire a talented Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team. If you are a hard-working professional who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and honest, E&E Industries is a great company for you. This is the opportunity you have been looking for.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will work in the San Diego office located on Market Street. The role is responsible for performing a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function. This generally includes receiving, processing, and verifying vendor invoices, tracking, and recording purchase orders, and processing payments.
Benefits package includes: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401k
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Clerk
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Accounts Payable Clerk
- High school diploma. associate's degree in Accounting highly preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
If you think you are the right person for this role, please apply.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at E&E Industries