Graphic Designer / Assistant studio Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dzul Ink Lounge is a high-end tattoo and piercing studio located in the Belltown neighborhood of downtown Seattle. Our company continues to grow; as a result, we are looking to add more individuals to our team; full-time (35+ hours a week).
We are family owned and hardworking and looking for solid people to join the team for longterm employment.
WE WORK HARD and we want you to as well. Attention to detail is needed and speedy absorption of information is appreciated. But, this is a cool place to work. Stay on task, ask for help when needed, communicate, help the flow stay smooth. If this is the opportunity you're looking for, we want you.
The Assistant Studio Manager will provide high-level administrative, customer service, and sales support in the operation of a professional, high-end tattoo and piercing studio while working closely with the Tattoo & Piercing artists. Requirements, Knowledge and experience with the following are a must:
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree in Graphic Design or similar visual arts field (such as: motion graphics, photography, video, media arts and animation) is required.
- Photoshop - Proficiency in photo editing, layout and composition.
- Sales -- Show benefits of products and services; communicate with clients to find optimum solution; manage social media marketing.
- Customer Service -- Handle a high volume of walk-in customers, phone calls, and e-mail inquiries in a poised and professional manner.
- Administration -- Organize paperwork and keep precise records.
- Software and Computers -- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, and the use of Apple products.
- Social Media -- Must be familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
Knowledge and experience with the tattoo and piercing industry is preferred, but not necessary.
Hours: Full-time during business hours Monday thru Saturday. 35hour+
Perks of the Job
- Potential opportunity to become a tattoo/piercing artist if person goes above and beyond their duties. Opportunity up to senior artist discretion.
-opportunity to grow/climb to other positions within the company
- Opportunities to display artwork in our gallery
- Employees receive 30-60% off products and services
Compensation: Part time and Full time, starting $20 or $23 per hour depending on qualifications with a $1-$2 raise offered within 3-6 months depending on performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Liaison between clientele and artists
- Greet new clients
- Aid clientele in describing and/or discovering the types of work they desire; track detailed requests about artwork desired; gather and organize appropriate paperwork
- Aid in design preparation for clients
- Finalize sales and secure deposits
- Relay/return messages by phone, email or personal contacts
- Maintain client and artist schedule
- Organize documentation
- Follow organizational systems and company procedures for bookkeeping, record keeping, messages etc.
- Track and order inventory and supplies
- Assist in coordinating events, including researching new ideas and opportunities for marketing.
- Negotiate to ensure Dzul's interests are met with optimal customer satisfaction
(requirements after hire)
- Complete all required trainings and certifications
- First Aid Certification, Blood Borne Pathogens, CPR Certification
- General business knowledge - The sales associate will need a general business sense in order to help the company grow and function properly. It is also important to have an understanding of Dzul's history, company policies and direction.
- Judgment - Quick decision making that benefits both the company and the client is important to ensure a positive relationship with clientele as well as the reputation of the company and quality of work at Dzul. While management should be consulted before major decisions are made, it is important for the employee to be able to quickly make responsible decisions and come up with solutions to problems as they arise whenever necessary.
- Ability to multitask in a changing environment - Dzul has consistent foot traffic as well as phone and email contacts. In addition to office work, the Sales Associate must be prepared to handle more than one task at a time and handle the ebb and flow of clients diplomatically and courteously.
- Conflict resolution - Solving issues with clientele, other businesses and coworkers effectively, proactively and with a positive attitude.
- Customer Service - Without a good rapport with clientele, Dzul would no longer function. It is important to establish solid, long-lasting and loyal relationships with customers by remaining patient, calm and understanding, even under stress.
- Time Management - It will be the goal of Dzul management to ensure that work may be done within the assigned schedule. This will require the Sales Associate to effectively manage time and prioritize job duties.
- Team work - At Dzul, everyone is on the same team. The willingness to help out in areas possibly outside of the direct job description is crucial.
- Punctuality - It is important to arrive on time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Creativity - Dzul is ultimately about art and expression. Remaining open-minded and thinking outside of the box as well as continuing to grow and explore new ideas is essential.
- Quality of Work - Working at Dzul means representing the company at all times; personally by dressing professionally and cleanly; professionally by presenting consistently clean, concise and accurate work.
Please do not come to our location to apply. Apply through here, send Cover Letter and Resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20 - $23 per hour
- 9 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
COVID-19 considerations: Dzul Ink Follows and applies State of WA Covid-19 precautions
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
2104 3rd Ave SeattleSeattle, WA
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Graphic Studio jobs daily straight to your inbox!