Registered Nurse (RN) - Mental Health/Neuro Treatment
Dzeel Clinical Healthcare Black Mountain, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking for Registered Nurses (RN's) for full time contract positions working in a mental health population.
Position will be working in a hospital - acute care setting working with the mental health population.
Adult Admissions & Adult Extended Treatment Service Unit.
- Days (7:00am - 3:30pm)
- Evenings (3:00pm-11:30pm)
- Nights (11:00pm-7:30am)
Benefits of Position:
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Excellent team of professionals
- 24-hour on call service
- Excellent Referral Program
- Make your own schedule/flexible hours
- RN License in NC or Compact State
- Must have 1 year of recent acute care experience
- Must have BLS Certification through American Heart Association
- Clean background report and Clean drug screen
- Physical Statement of Health within last year
- MMR (Must have 2 vaccines or titer showing immunity)
- Tetanus (Tdap) — must be current within the last 10 years
- Varicella (Must have 2 vaccines or titer showing immunity)
- Tuberculosis (TB) within the last year.
- Chest xray within 2 years and questionnaire annually for positive TB's
Our Mission is: To provide reliability, education, everlasting relationships and PARTNERSHIPS to the community, clients, and clinicians in support of patient care.
Our Vision is: To ensure all healthcare facilities, clinicians, and patients are fully supported.
Visit our website at dzeelclinical.com
Dzeel Clinical HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Dzeel is more than a Staffing Agency. We are partners to our community, clients and clinicians. Forming relationships are our priority.
Dzeel Clinical is a local, woman-owned, veteran run healthcare staffing agency started and operated in Garner, NC. Leadership at Dzeel prides itself on keeping the North Carolina community at the top of their priority list. Our Mission is: To provide reliability, education, everlasting relationships, and PARTNERSHIPS to the community, clients, and clinicians in support of patient care. Our Vision is: To ensure all healthcare facilities, clinicians, and patients are fully supported. Visit our website at dzeelclinical.com
Black MountainBlack Mountain, NC