Full Time contract positions available for Registered Nurses to work with Intellectual & Development Disability patient population.
Full time (40 hours per week). Every other weekend required, rotating holidays
Assignments are 15 weeks with strong possibility of renewal.
Facility provides services and support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD), complex behavioral challenges and or medical conditions whose clinical treatment needs cannot be supported in the community. Facility operates four specialty programs including children and adolescents programs.
- Nights: 6:30pm - 7am
- RN License in NC or Compact State
- Must have Developmental Disability experience
- Must have BLS/CPR Certification
- Clean background report and Clean drug screen
- MMR (must have titers showing immunity)
- Tetanus (Tdap) — must be current within the last 10 years
- Varicella (must have titers showing immunity)
- Tuberculosis (TB) within the last year. Facility does require a 2-step TB.
- Chest x-ray within 2 years and questionnaire annually for positive TB's.
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Excellent team of professionals
- 24-hour oncall service
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits your very first day of employment
All serious candidates must complete their online application on our website to be considered for employment. www.dzeelclinical.com