Currently seeking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) for full time contract positions working in a mental health population.
Position will be working in a hospital - acute care setting working with the mental health population.
Adult Admissions & Adult Extended Treatment Service Unit.
- Days (7:00am - 3:30pm)
- Evenings (3:00pm-11:30pm)
Benefits of Position:
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Excellent team of professionals
- 24-hour on call service
- Excellent Referral Program
- Make your own schedule/flexible hours
- NA Certification in North Carolina
- Must have 1 year of recent acute care experience
- Must have BLS Certification through American Heart Association
- Clean background report and Clean drug screen
- Physical Statement of Health within last year
- MMR (Must have 2 vaccines or titer showing immunity)
- Tetanus (Tdap) — must be current within the last 10 years
- Varicella (Must have 2 vaccines or titer showing immunity)
- Tuberculosis (TB) within the last year.
- Chest xray within 2 years and questionnaire annually for positive TB's