Speech Pathology Mobile FEES Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now is the time to have the Job You Want! Part Time to Full Time Dysphagia Management Specialist in Physician's Office/Clinic Settings, Surrounding Nursing Homes, and a specialized TeleTherapy Portal to help those patients quarantined during this tough time. are available. Would a combination of on-site diagnostics and tele-therapy fit better with your life at this time? This is an amazing opportunity for the clinician who wishes to grow exponentially in dysphagia skills performing FEES and Speech Pathology Diagnostics, while reaching that work-life balance that you have been searching for!
- The DMS Out-Patient/Physician's Office specialized program has been developed over the past 8 years and has a proven record of success in all settings including tele-therapy performed from the comfort of your own home.
- Our unique and innovative Dysphagia Systems Test(DST) evaluates the five systems required for safe swallowing: Muscular, Neurological, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal, and Cognitive.
- Utilizing the DST and incorporating the patient's entire Care Team, you will present a customized diagnostic profile, as well as recommendations for diet, therapy and further evaluations.
- DMS provides access to online CE content, a weekend scoping course, an observational period, and a comprehensive patient-focused in-the-field learning experience to help you become skilled in FEES to the ASHA standards.
- A pre/post educational Self-Assessment of Skills is performed to document ASHA-required knowledge and skills.
- We provide all equipment necessary to perform endoscopic swallowing studies, and offer a mentor program, weekly team calls, and continuing education to support you throughout your career!
- A commitment to stay with DMS throughout your mentorship results in zero tuition for training!
In this position, you will enjoy a pay system that rewards you for building successful relationships with your customers and providing clinically excellent diagnostics. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, and so much more for a full time position.
For more information about this position, please view the following short video FAQ: https://vimeo.com/675028399/181f1cef41
Please visit www.DysphagiaManagement.com to learn more about us!
Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competency
At least 5 years experience in long-term care following completion of CFY
DMS has revolutionized on-site Dysphagia evaluation and instrumentation to meet the needs of both facilities and patients. The result is our unparalleled Dysphagia Systems Test (DST), which evaluates the five systems required for safe swallowing: Muscular, Neurological, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal, and Cognitive. The specificity of our evaluation technique results in the establishment of realistic goals, functional management, and improved patient outcomes
Powered by JazzHR
Dysphagia Management Systems
HealthcareView all jobs at Dysphagia Management Systems