Dynomax, Inc is expanding! We are adding brand new, state of the art CNC Machines. With the additional machines and projects, maintaining quality is a priority. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for driving 6-Sigma projects, as well as other functions. Quality starts with knowing the customer and understanding their requirements. The successful candidate will also be responsible for overseeing the FAIR and RCCA processes. This is a great opportunity for a Quality Engineer with strong machined parts experience who desires exciting and challenging work.
- Working on continual improvement to enhance the quality system, such as 6-Sigma, 5S, Kaizen, and lean methods
- Improving company processes in the team environment
- Working effectively with Customers, Internal parties and Suppliers
- Resolving Customer, internal and supplier failures using the RCCA process
- Developing FAIR’s and overseeing their completion and presentation to the customer and/or regulatory authority
- Completing Contract Review and Quality Planning
- Developing and implementing process control plans, gaging systems and inspection process
- Supporting production functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience
- 6-Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification
- Knowledge in the practical application of SPC
- Understanding of gages and measurement in close tolerance work environment
- Knowledge of Aerospace industry quality processes (AS9100, First Article Inspection, Risk management, RCCA)
- Working knowledge of GD&T, Drawings, CAD files, routers, Procedures and work instructions
- Experience with close tolerance CNC Machining of metals or composites
- Experience with the RCCA - Root Cause Corrective Action Process
- Experience with DMAIC and data-driven quality strategies
What's in it for you:
- A future! As Dynomax grows, we want to see you grow as well
- A clean A/C environment and great work culture
- An environment that encourages strong work ethics and values
- Opportunity for new challenges as we grow
- Great benefits and above competitive pay
At Dynomax, you will not just be another employee – you will be an integral member of the family.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax!
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.