Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
- Posted: over a month ago
Manufacturing Engineers—don’t miss this opportunity to demonstrate your expertise within the Aerospace/Defense industry! A family-owned Aerospace company, Dynomax designs, manufactures and develops high-precision machined components, injection molding and tooling, sub-assemblies, automated work cells, and specialty machines since 1986.
Must have active or lapsed security clearance
Department of Defense TS or S or Department of Energy Q or L preferred.
The Manufacturing Engineer will develop manufacturing packages classified, complex Defense Assemblies. The manufacturing packages include routers, drawings, models, and work instructions, and span raw material selection, 5 Axis machining, processing, and assembly.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Read and interpret customer and industry specifications
- Develop the entire manufacturing process: material selection, material treatments, work-holding, machining, finishing processes, etc.
- Develop documents which drive the manufacturing process: drawings, models, assemblies, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Maintain proper documentation (traceability, customer requirements…) and complete production routers
- Perform root-cause analysis and develop solutions
- Perform manufacturing analysis on orders
- 10+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role in heavily documented and specification-centric industry
- Demonstrated ability to create and follow standards and engineer solutions
- Solidworks proficiency, modeling and drawing, advanced or higher
- Engineering Degree required
- Experience with multi-axis milling of titanium
- Experience with Aerospace OEM specifications
- Experience with Epicor ERP System preferred
- GD&T proficiency
- Ability to work extended hours
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Dynomax Inc.