Design Engineer - Aerospace Manufacturing
- Posted: over a month ago
Design Engineers—don’t miss this opportunity to demonstrate your expertise while growing your engineering career! A family-owned Aerospace company, Dynomax designs, manufactures and develops high-precision machined components, injection molding and tooling, sub-assemblies, automated work cells, and specialty machines since 1986.
The Design Engineer will be a part of the Engineering Department that creates the machining processes for Customer-designed products. You will work with our Programming and Operations Departments to develop manufacturing / machining processes for aero components of varying levels of complexity. Range of product spans from relatively simple detail parts to large, heavy, complex geometry parts to multi-component assemblies. You will also be responsible for fixture concept / design, and fabrication. Responsibilities also include recommending and suggestion design improvements to our Customers for improved manufacturability and quality.
- Review and interpret customer models, parts list, data sheets, blueprints, and technical drawings
- Read and interpret customer and industry specifications
- Develop models which drive the manufacturing process
- Design work holding fixtures
- Utilize problem solving skills and collaborate with Engineers, Programmers, Operations and other personnel to resolve problems, and provide technical information commensurate to an engineering position
- U.S Citizen
- 5+ years of experience in a Design Engineering role in heavily documented and specification-centric industry
- Demonstrated ability to create and follow standards and engineer solutions
- Solidworks proficiency, design and drawing, advanced or higher
- GD&T proficiency, high level
Our ideal Design Engineer will also have experience in the following:
- Multi-axis milling
- Experience in a Lean culture
- Knowledge of Siemens NX or CATIA
- 4 year Engineering Degree
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Dynomax Inc.