Join the Dynata team as a part-time telephone interviewer while working from HOME!! Applicants must live and work from home in Utah.
As a telephone interviewer you will be responsible for conducting surveys over the phone as well as recording the responses you receive with accuracy. There are NO sales or collections.
Telephone interviewers earn $11 an hour.
Dynata offers flexible part-time hours and personalized schedules for telephone interviewers within our operating hours. Shift times may vary.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish fluently is a plus
- Ability to listen and comprehend respondent answers and accurately and efficiently type answers into the Company's survey software platform. Typing speed of 30 wpm while maintaining accuracy is preferred.
- Ability to sit and type for majority of shift.
- Must be at least 18 years or older
Our system uses several different software technologies that are best accessed through a browser on a laptop or desktop computer. Below are the other recommended requirements for this position:
- Windows machine running Windows 10 OR Mac computer running a recent version of MAC OS
- 8 GB of RAM
- Quad Core Processor
- Most recently updated version of Chrome browser
- Ability to download software to the computer
- A personal email address capable of receiving files
- 10 Mbps download internet access speed
- Direct plug in wired access to the data connection
- Direct plug in access for power for computer or laptop
- USB or other WIRED headset with mic (No Bluetooth)
- Smart phone capable of downloading apps and receiving incoming messages via data or WiFi connection
You may have success using a computer with different components, but the above list is what we have tested and verified will work best.
Join the Dynata team today!
Dynata is anEqual Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and is committed to equal opportunity in our recruitment and selection process without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, ancestry, disability, medical condition, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.