Business Development Manager - Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills? If you answered YES to these questions then you may just be the person our firm is looking for! We are actively searching for a dedicated Entry Level Business Development Manager to add to our diverse team of professionals.
Our company works as the “middle man” for our clients - we connect them with their target audiences and generate revenue through reliable brand advertising and client-facing. Many years of success working with clients all over the country have led us to the world's leading providers of technology and communications services. Through our partnership, we have been able to foster a culture built around our principles, which define how we approach interactions with our employees, customers, and communities and affect every element of our organization.
As an Entry Level Business Development Manager, you'll be in charge of your own professional development.
To help maintain our high standard of an excellent experience, the Entry Level Business Development Manager will use their unique abilities, desire for growth, and customer service skills for the following:
- Using targeted marketing lists to identify and pursue new sales leads
- Providing customers with products and solutions that help to simplify and organize their lives
- Processing sales orders, order changes, installation dates, and cancellations
- Providing product sales and support to customers, other Customer Solutions Specialists, as well as our outside sales team
- Completing tasks including building marketing campaigns, attending live events, and following up on customer enrollments
- Excelling in a team-based, competitive environment
- Working with the account team on the growth and retention of client accounts
Requirements of the Entry Level Business Development Manager:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in customer service, sales, retail, or hospitality industries
- Consistently reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate effectively, actively listen, and problem solve
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- Strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
Powered by JazzHR
Dynasty Management, Inc.
Get fresh Entry Level Business Development Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.