Sheet Metal Assembly Tech
Dynamo Aviation Inc Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: SHEET METAL/ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
Reports to: MANUFACTURING LEAD/MANAGER
FAA DOT: NO
Summary: To assist in the manufacture assembly of various aerospace systems, and sheet metal products.
Purpose: To support Dynamo Aviation in the manufacture of its core products to maintain the highest quality standards to FAA/AS9100 requirements and customer specifications.
- Assist in the planning, fabrication and assembly of various aircraft sheet metal and fiberglass composite products to engineering drawings, verbal instructions in compliance with Dynamo Aviation Quality Management System (QMS).
- Will assist in the design and fabrication of tooling and fixtures as required.
- Familiar with the installation of various aerospace fasteners, rivets, nutplates etc.
- Will work with various types of materials, aluminum, steel, plastics and wood.
- Must be familiar with shop equipment and the proper safe usage of band saws, drill press etc.
- Supports and practices continual improvement of the Dynamo Aviation QMS.
- Must be detail oriented highly organized team player. Listens to and follow instruction and guidance from the Lead.
- Must be a team player and highly motivated.
- Must be mechanically dexterous and able to use hand tools.
- Must observe and adhere to all Dynamo Aviation Safety standards
- Communicate effectively to technician and management on job related issues.
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement efforts
- Must be able to read and understand Drawings.
- Maintains required logs and reports
- Regular attendance is required as scheduled
- May perform other duties as required
Minimum qualifications: The candidate should have knowledge of sheet metal cutting and forming equipment, must be mechanically inclined, act decisively and have above average communication skills. Must be detail oriented.
Experience: Minimum 2 years in an aerospace/manufacturing sheet metal fabrication and assembly atmosphere is preferred, aircraft structure assembly experience is also considered.
Education: Minimum of a high school / GED are required.
Working conditions: Sitting, walking and standing 10 hours in the day, will use arms and fingers.., 10 scheduled hours a day four days a week. Able to lift 30 lbs. as required. Overtime maybe required. Perfect attendance is essential.
Success factors: Consistent personality, dependable nature, attention to detail and willingness to learn are absolutely necessary. Good attendance is essential.
Dynamo Aviation Inc
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Dynamo Aviation Inc