Dynamis is seeking an Intern who is interested in learning about the company’s culture and principles that will provide invaluable knowledge and excellent on-the-job training. The intern will provide support and shadow senior leadership at our corporate headquarters in Fairfax, VA. By providing mentorship to its interns, Dynamis provides invaluable resources to help students learn and grow in a career that matches their interests. This is a paid internship at $10-15 an hour with limited hours per week.
To apply for the internship please provide a cover letter answering the following questions along with your resume:
1) Name and current education level
2) List your availability for the internship
3) Briefly explain your reasons for applying to the Dynamis Intern Program. Please include specific objectives and expected benefits of the internship?
4) After reviewing our website (www.dynamis.com), what part of the company would you like to learn more about?
- US Citizen
- Currently enrolled in a four-year university
- Ages 18+