- Posted: over a month ago
As a Test Engineer you will work with our highly skilled technical team in an agile environment to support a growing processing platform. The Test Engineer will lead the testing of new features and maintenance items for our Online Processing Platform, ATM, POS, and Internet solutions. This role requires a fair amount of manual and automated testing per project demands, writing test plans and test cases, taking part in peer reviews, participating in design sessions and code reviews. The ideal candidate will be a creative and skilled professional who is passionate and motivated to help deliver quality products.
- Build and maintain shared testing environment (servers, software, test data, and test scripts).
- Maintain automated and on demand test runs and validation of results.
- Partner with team leads, QA team, and developers on open projects and tasks.
- Consult and assist developers in building their personal test environments, test cases and test data.
- Maintain Regression Testing script with respect to internal/external customer.
- Support a Test-driven development and continuous integration-based project implementation.
- Regionally, you will master large-scale cross-company projects and work on country-specific challenges.
- Support our team in introducing best practices in Software Testing.
- With the help of software testing techniques, you can optimize the quality of our tools.
- 3+ years’ experience with Card scheme such as Mastercard, VISA, UPI business use cases.
- Work experience in ISO 8583, host to host; terminal to host protocol is highly desired.
- Understanding EFT transaction processing, clearing, and settlement process is desired.
- 3+ years’ experience working with digital payments & wallet accounts.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive mind, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently of supervision and quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Postilion platform and CDE DSS experience is a plus.
- Experienced working with EMV (Payments) certifications, Network certifications is a plus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- Analytical mindset
- Team player
- Excellent management skills
- Adaptable to changes
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?