POS Configuration (Implementation Specialist)
Dynamics Payments San Juan, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for configuring the company’s solutions (software and hardware), load Merchant ID credentials, integrate with POS, testability to charge credit cards, and provide the merchants with training on Dynamics Payments Solutions.
- 6 months to 1-year contract with the possibility of staying as a regular employee.
- Paid training (1 month approx.)
- Snack area
- 12 days of sick
- 15 of vacation (after 6 months)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up and train clients on online virtual solutions, credit card, and ACH payment requests, and user creation by phone or virtual.
- Set up merchant account credentials and provide them to partners and clients for Implementation.
- Setup and configure integrated solutions with POS credit card devices (Front end and back end set up)
- Set up clients on standalone hardware based on web-based tools.
- Test and confirm the ability to charge credit and debit cards.
- Document the entire setup procedure according to department procedure, keeping detailed, accurate notes, ensuring that the solution has been configured correctly.
- Use the company's tools to address customer requests by e-mail, telephone, or virtually.
- Conference with appropriate parties as part of regular implementation support to facilitate solutions.
- Follow-up with the merchant for additional support and confirming successful begun processing.
- Provide support for technical issues and questions newly implemented clients may encounter.
- Work with timeframes in compliance with SLA and SLT standards.
- Research and learn new Dynamics Payments products, integrations, and partner products.
- Ability to clearly explain problems and solutions to non-technical users.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Coachable, ready to learn and grow within our environment.
- Must have a patient and methodical approach.
- Knowledge of credit card processing operations, technology, and equipment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English.
- Have a servant mentality and be able to put the needs of the client first.
- Excellent logic, reasoning, and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to adapt and learn new skills in a fast-paced industry.
- Valid driving license and a good driving record.
- Flexible and weekend work hours IS A MUST for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in Computerized Information Systems, Computer Science, technical support environment.
- Strong client service and professional skills over the phone, email, or virtual.
- Multitasking capabilities and strong attention to detail
- Expert in PC hardware and software based on Windows and Apple Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
AddressSan Juan, PR
TechnologyView all jobs at Dynamics Payments