Customer Service Rep
Dynamic Workforce Solutions Lincoln, NE
- Posted: 23 days ago
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Position Classification: Non-exempt
Office Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
EXPERIENCE EXTREME CUSTOMER SERVICE
About the Company
Dynamic Workforce Solutions (DWFS) contracts with state and local entities to provide services that offer the communities we serve reliable workforce development and training solutions that result in talented, well-trained people positioned for tomorrow's jobs. Our innovative approach to delivering services, passion for the work we do and commitment to ongoing quality have defined over three decades of exceptional results.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We commit to delivering Extreme Customer service in order to provide outstanding outcomes for the people and businesses we serve.
Are you outgoing and interested in helping others? In this role, you will serve as the first point of contact for all customers seeking Workforce Center services. You will be able to assist these customers in accessing the information and services they need. You will also facilitate training sessions for customers in alignment with program goals.
Primary Objectives of Position: Serves as first point of contact for all customers seeking Workforce Center Services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist customers in accessing resources to secure employment, training or other supportive services to attain self-sufficiency.
- Provide basic information and direct customers to services in an appropriate, timely and efficient manner.
- Promote the benefits and scope of services available by making customer referrals to appropriate workshops, assessments and internal programs.
- Ensure that there is equitable access for all individuals regardless of needs or barriers.
- Coordinate the efficient use of resources with partner staff.
- Use computers and printed materials, assist customers in accessing various websites including state systems, for relevant information on job search information and other resource for developing job leads.
- Assist customers in accessing labor market information and provide assistance on applications, resume and cover letter development and work search software tools.
- Maintain the schedule of workshops and orientations, coordinate staying abreast of regional activities to provide customers with up to date information.
- Answer, transfer and direct incoming calls from across the region.
- Maintain customer statistics and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to leadership as required.
- Utilize Extreme Customer Service behaviors in all interactions with internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and ability to update and manage them.
Other Job Duties: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be requested to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is also understood that the company reserves the right to change work schedules as required, including requiring overtime.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Physical requirements include carrying/lifting up to 5 pounds, frequently; up to 10 pounds, regularly; and up to 25 pounds, occasionally. Visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to drive an automobile and operate computer keyboard and basic office equipment; subject to carrying, lifting, twisting and reaching to perform essential job functions. Working conditions are primarily in an office environment with occasional travel to other locations.
Required Competencies: Extreme Customer Service focus, learning orientation, communication proficiency, teamwork orientation, technical capacity
Education: Associate Degree with course work in Social Services or related field or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum 2 years customer service experience required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as demonstrated computer skills. Workforce Service experience or demonstrated ability to serve diverse populations required. Prefer working knowledge of all applicable local Workforce Service programs. Familiarity with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations required.
Skills/Abilities: Must possess excellent public relations skills. Ability to handle stressful situations required. Basic computer literacy including ability to use the Internet and Microsoft Office products. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Strong listening and problem solving skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively as part of a team. Excellent interpersonal skills and Extreme Customer Service orientation. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Additional Requirements: Must have valid driver's license and adequate vehicle insurance coverage.
Diversity is at the heart of our business. It is key to our people's passion for serving individuals and communities who seek to build a stronger workforce. We strive to create a work environment that provides all our team members with equal access to information, development and opportunity. Furthermore, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is deeply rooted in the values instilled by our Four Cornerstones and commitment to Extreme Customer Service. We recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the workforce development needs of people we serve in our communities. We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is essential to our success.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dynamic Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer/program and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Dynamic Workforce Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Dynamic Workforce Solutions