Seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Representative with Technology experience. The primary job responsibility of a Customer Service Representative is to facilitate renewals for hardware and software support renewals for our Government customers. You will serve as a key point of contact and ensure a high level of customer service, accuracy in quoting, and ensuring accuracy between customer requirements and manufacturer’s pricing.
You will lead the administrative renewal activities for specific accounts while providing excellent customer service, following up on leads, and promoting positive customer, vendor and manufacturer relationships. Activities include, but are not limited to quoting, responding to service bids and proposals, renewing support contracts, and resolving customer issues.
Responsible for timely and efficient processing of orders. Edits and review orders for order package accuracy. Coordinates with both the Services and Order Processing teams to ensure proper processing/booking/invoicing of support contracts.
Responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations. Works with customer to handle service inquiries and resolve problems. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and achieving manufacturer’s certifications. Develop long-term relationships and become the trusted support services advisor to account(s).
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for all steps/milestones of renewal process, from start to finish
· Ultimately responsible for the care and support of customers. Assure customers are receiving excellent support and service by providing accurate and timely information and problem resolution.
· Become trusted advisor to key Customer influences and decision makers.
· Completely understand, represent, and competitively position company offerings as service renewal Subject Matter Expert (SME)
· Maintain and expand support renewal book of business across multiple OEM service products and offerings
· Promote cross selling and account penetration with Account Managers and Professional Services teams to further capitalize on Service business relationships.
· Comply with Government wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) quoting rules and policies including NASA SEWP V, ITES-3H, CIO-CS, etc.
· Transaction and forecast management. Prepare accurate activity and forecast reports as requested.
· Proficient in all tools used by Dynamic Systems Inc. (i.e. quoting, forecasting, contract management, accounting, email, calendar)
· Develop and maintain quality partnerships with key manufacture and vendor team members
Education: Associates degree - Preferred field of studies: Business, marketing or computer related
Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience in business
Certification(s): As needed/required