Senior Program Management Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Dynamic Solutions Technology, LLC, a premier strategic services firm that meets IT and Service needs for commercial and government clients. We are is seeking a full-time Senior Program Management Analyst to support contract work out of San Diego, CA.
- Experience preparing and delivering communication (e.g. briefings, e-mails, and memos) to Flag and Senior Executive Service members
- Experience supporting senior government executives (i.e. Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, and/or Senior Executive Service Member)
- Specialized project management experience supporting NAVWAR
- Project management support experience delivering C4I Capabilities to US Navy and United States Coast Guard New Construction Platforms
- Analyze Program objectives, policies, work operations, progress, resources estimates, intra and inter-program balances, and other related aspect
- Identify actual or potential problem areas, trends, significant program accomplishments, merit and deficient situations, areas of imbalance, and/or similar factors and recommend alternative or corrective actions to support the programs involved
- Develop methods to monitor and measure risk, compliance, and assurance efforts
- Develop and recommend changes in program objectives and operations to maximize effectiveness
- Develop/formulate program resource requirements for the current fiscal year and out years on all tasks and programs assigned to the organization based on technical requirements submitted by Department sponsor program managers
- Establish and manage project milestones, resources, schedules, budgets, and risks to ensure project success
- Adapt plans to meet evolving customer or programmatic needs
- Analyze and recommend future project workload and manpower/budget planning requirements
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in Science in Information Technology, or closely related field
- Bachelor's Degree plus 4 years of additional relevant work experience; or
- Associate's Degree plus 8 years of additional relevant experience; or
- 15 years of additional relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to learn and apply project management concepts to assigned duties.
Dynamic Solutions Technology LLC
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Dynamic Solutions Technology LLC