Senior Data Architecture
- Posted: over a month ago
Dynamic Solutions Technology, LLC, a premier strategic services firm that meets IT and Service needs for commercial and government clients. We are is seeking a full-time Program Manager to support DoD customer. This position is to provide support in the Charleston, SC area.
- Responsible for the architecture, design, and delivery of enterprise-wide data solutions and infrastructure
- Designed and build relational databases in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, and metadata repository creation
- Performe data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation.
- Develope strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Define, design, build dimensional databases, data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems. Reviewed and developed object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
- Work directly with business and technology partners to scope, socialize, prioritize, sequence, and implement data solutions to meet business priorities in keeping with the technology strategy and standards
- Perform architecture and engineering data leader proficient in modern cloud computing, big data, and advanced analytics architectures and patterns, having a consistent record of introducing and integrating new technologies at scale
- Author and deliver current state, target state, and transitional data architecture artifacts for key enterprise data assets
- Architect and sequence the delivery of Enterprise Data Services capable of supporting transactional, batch, analytics, and edge enterprise workloads
- Document, socialize and gain consensus on Data Services architecture and delivery strategy
- Partner with the software engineering, data platforms, cloud operations, data science teams to craft and deliver scalable data-driven solutions
- Promote technical best methods, industry standards, and architectural concepts with engineering teams
- Provide leadership and mentorship on the enterprise data architecture practice
- Providing PM oversight in the areas of financial management, reporting, business systems, and customer service.
- S. Fed Government fiscal policies
- Providing in depth research into operational issues and resolutions
- Providing budget execution and planning for programs
- Executing operational, program management, and quality control plans
- Developing reports, and formulating recommendations to senior management
- Managing profit and loss
- Management of a min of 25+ FTEs on a US Gov Contract
- Evaluating talent and staffing
- Active SECRET clearance
- Technical Training in Data Design or Database Architecture or Metadata Management Platforms
- Minimum eighteen (18) years of hands-on experience architecting software solutions for IT projects
- Three (3) years of Program Management experience, to include: Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning
- Five (5) years as a manager of application integration efforts, IT infrastructure
- Three (3) years of Navy ERP.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Solid relationship builder
- Quality Certification (ITIL, or other)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to learn and apply technical concepts to assigned duties
Dynamic Solutions Technology LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Dynamic Solutions Technology LLC