Dynamic Solutions Technology, LLC, a premier strategic services firm that meets IT and Service needs for commercial and government clients, is seeking a full-time Program Manager. This exempt position is in Washington, DC.
--------------- ACTIVE TOP-SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED ---------------
The PM serves as Primary POC and would be responsible for providing management and oversight for the contract, and project management support. The PM is responsible for developing work plans, reports, quality checks, and continuous improvement. The PM oversees the deployment of all program criterion. This person will interact with the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), Government management personnel, Technical Leadership, and Senior Leadership; Responsible for program financials, employee review, customer relationships, quality management, staffing and team building. The Program Manager is responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. Responsible for overall contract cost, performance and schedule requirements. This position is in Washington, DC and has some remote possibilities.
-------------------- ACTIVE TOP-SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED ---------------
- Monitor progress of tasks and preparing progress reports
- Review products before they are delivery
- Communicate with all levels of management orally and in writing
- Management of network designs, installations, implementation of standards, and conversion and migration methodologies to enhance network technologies
- Monitor network performance and recommend improvements
- operational, program management, and quality control plans
- Developing reports, and formulating recommendations to senior management
- Management of a min of 25+ FTEs on a US Gov Contract
- Resolve complex problems that impact system availability
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Active Top- Secret clearance with possibility of SCI approval
- MS/MA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related disciplines.
- PMP/PMI certification
- Quality Certification (ITIL, or other)
- Excellent communicator
- Solid relationship builder
Dynamic Solutions Technology LLCWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.