Senior Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dynamic Solutions Group (DSG) is a premier IT services provider helping businesses manage their technology systems through smart planning, execution, and management. We pride ourselves on providing innovative technology solutions to solve our client’s challenges!
Are you passionate about technology and customer service? We’re looking for energetic and highly motivated individuals who are ready to succeed with an innovative technology solutions company.
Position: Senior Systems Engineer at MSP
Our Engineers at DSG act as an integral role to our success and are at the true core of our service offerings. You will get the opportunity to provide onsite and remote support to clients and work on a large variety of technical issues, which will keep you on your toes and expose you to learning the latest and greatest technologies all day every day.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of customer incidents by providing onsite, telephone, and email support to DSG clients.
- Troubleshooting and resolving various technical issues related to computer hardware and software problems.
- Configuring and troubleshooting issues related to the following technologies (and much more!): Windows Server, Active Directory, Firewalls, VPNs, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, and other leading Cloud Solutions.
- Collaborating with a great team to identify solutions to customer support requests and escalating to more senior team members or external resources as needed.
- Learning a ton, being faced with new challenges every day, and gaining exposure to all of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Local travel to client sites to provide scheduled IT systems and network maintenance, address outstanding concerns, and aid with project implementations and consulting when appropriate
- Interact with clients and communicate with management
- Provide some on-call/after-hours work when necessary
Our ideal Engineer has:
- Several years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS, Microsoft Applications. Even better, if you have hands-on experience with ConnectWise PSA.
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in writing.
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer service experience.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our clients win with IT.
- The availability to work flexible hours and onsite at customer locations.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MTA, MCSA
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits; Hybrid Remote Work, PTO, 401(k), Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Cell Phone
Dynamic Solutions GroupWhy Work Here?
Our Engineers at DSG act as an integral role to our success and are at the true core of our service offerings.
50 E Washington StChicago, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at Dynamic Solutions Group