Interviewing Immediately for 2 full time Direct Hire Tax Preparers and 2 seasonal!
Seeking Tax Preparers with 2 - 10 years of experience with Degree 65K -130K DOE (Flexibility based on years of experience and proven track record of success)
Great Benefits! Competitive Pay and Locations right here in the East Bay!
Direct Hire opportunities are located in WC and we are seeking to fill 2 Seasonal roles for Pleasant Hill location - Interviewing for BOTH ASAP!
We have been retained by a well-established CPA firm to hire goal-driven Tax Preparers that will be responsible for advising clients, analyzing tax data submitted by clients, and filing and submitting tax returns. As a part of their team you would be expected to provide excellent service to promote repeat business and provide future tax planning to clients as well as understand the importance of confidentiality. Our seasonal roles will have deal more with internal staff and clients via email and will have to have experience handling more than 150 plus returns in a season.
Successful Tax Preparers, will be knowledgeable of legislation and regulations, provide excellent service to clients, and maintain the high standard set by the organization.
Ultimately, a top Tax Preparer will be detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills to handle correspondence from clients and tax authorities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Setting up meetings with clients
- Advising clients about the tax preparation process
- Preparing and submitting tax returns for clients
- Handling communication from clients and tax authorities
- Auditing all tax forms for completeness and accuracy
- Providing future tax planning to clients
- Securing repeat business and expanding the client base
- Analyzing tax data submitted by the client to maximize the outcome for the client
- Signing income tax returns on behalf of individual and business clients
- Big 5 experience preferred but not mandatory
Tax Preparer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of tax experience with a public accounting firm. Big-4 experience strongly preferred
- CPA License preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated, efficient, thorough and able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess strong communication, analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Sense of urgency to meet established deadlines
Our DH Hire client offers:
Medical plans to 2 choose from, dental and vision benefits
Retirement plan once eligibly after 6 months 401(K) & pension plan
3 weeks PTO, 4 weeks of PTO after 5 years, 5 weeks PTO after 10
Standard company paid holidays
Please contact Eddie or Tiffany 925-855-3600 for additional information.