Payroll Assistant / Attendance Coordinator
Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions San Ramon, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Payroll Assistant / Attendance Coordinator
Our stable and growing client is recognized as the top 3 warranty companies in the nation and their international parent company has been in business for nearly 100 years! In fact, they are America’s 50 largest shareholder-owned insurance businesses and currently ranks among the Fortune 500 list of the Nation’s biggest companies.
With their growth we are actively interviewing a hybrid role for a Payroll Assistant / Attendance Coordinator who enjoys working with a fast paced, professional Human Resources team.
Whether you have more experience in one title or the other our client is looking to cross train and we welcome a conversation with you!
- Position Locations Available: San Ramon, CA OR Charlotte, NC
- Salary Range: 40K – 50K depending on location & experience
- 90-day Temp to Hire - Possibly Direct Hire DOE
Payroll Assistant / Attendance Coordinator duties will include, but are not limited to:
The combined duties will be responsible for calculating, reviewing, verifying, posting payroll, and time and attendance data into ADP Enterprise as well as helping to identify and improve employee attendance through tracking, monitoring and being willing to have appropriate discussions with leadership in a positive, constructive, solutions-oriented manner, as necessary.
- Compile, prepare, and accurately input bi-weekly timekeeping, payroll and benefits data using ADP e-Time and Enterprise systems to produce accurate and timely payroll for internal staff.
- Compile, prepare, and accurately input semi-monthly timekeeping, payroll and benefits data using ADP e-Time and Enterprise systems, ensuring accurate calculation and coding of all salaries, commissions, and incentives to produce accurate and timely payroll for Sales/Exempt staff.
- Balance payroll runs, verify federal, state and local tax payments, ESSOP, health insurance bills, flex plan and COBRA.
- Ensure ESSOP, FSA, HSA, garnishments, etc. reports or monies are sent to appropriate parties.
- Ensure timely payroll postings and accruals to EAS Financial.
- Answer employee payroll questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Adhere to all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Process VOE, tax levy, garnishment, disability forms, etc. in a timely manner.
- Respond to mandated state and federal paperwork or notices.
- Process manual checks when needed.
- Understand and provide payroll data to management in a timely manner and as required using ADP Reporting, ADP e-Time, etc.
- Assist in Payroll audits and resulting developments and/or implementation of internal controls, processes, or procedures.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Answer the Corporate sick line, record information provided. Code in eTime and Aspect appropriately and in a timely manner. Maintain accurate records.
- Proactively monitor and analyze attendance patterns utilizing eTime and Aspect.
- Assist in the early identification of attendance problems, develop, and apply strategies to initiate improvements.
- Understand applicable corporate attendance policies, procedures, and processes.
- Create and deliver attendance counseling forms. Organize meetings with Supervisors/direct reports to review attendance form/patterns.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures
- Strong written, analytical, persuasive, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, courteous and professional manner and use of proper grammar
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and/or possibly agitating working conditions
- Ability to operate various office equipment such as personal computer, calculator, copier, facsimile machine, 10-key, and telephone system
- Above Average – Advanced Computer Skills in both Word and Excel
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including proprietary data entry software
- Ability to perform data entry at 50 keystrokes per minute with a 95% accuracy rate
- Highly organized with a proven track record of prioritizing work tasks to meet/exceed deadlines
- High school degree or equivalent required, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of payroll processing experience.
- Strong knowledge of California payroll law.
- Experience with ADP Enterprise and ADP Reporting preferred.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task paired with strong time management skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Proficient PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills on multiple platforms.
- Experience with ADP Enterprise and ADP Reporting preferred
Dynamic Office & Accounting SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Work with reputable high energy team of people who are helping people in their community & increasing their own monthly earning potential!
Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions is a full-service staffing partner dedicated to providing staffing solutions and career opportunities to all levels of clients and candidates, including: staff, supervisors, managers, directors and executives. • Founded in 1997 by Tiffany Stuart • Core competencies in Accounting, Office, Light Industrial, Finance, Administrative Assistants, Banking, Customer Service, Call Center, IT, Engineering, Telecom, Special Events Staffing, Sales Professionals at all levels, and Retail Management. • Staffing offerings include direct hire/full-time, temporary, temporary to hire, technical contract, payroll services, testing services • Corporate headquartered in Danville. Office locations in Danville, Fairfield, Sacramento, Orange County, Visalia. • WBENC, WSOB, SAM certified.
AddressSan Ramon, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Dynamic Office & Accounting Solutions