- Posted: over a month ago
Support manufacturing processes, launch new products, and continuous improvement of existing products. Support the quality management system and quality control organization per AS9100 and customer requirements.
- Serve as customer and supplier liaison for quality related issues and responses
- Provide statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples
- Develop and submit customer required PPAP/FAI documentation and approval of supplier submitted PPAP documentation to Gem City Metals
- Lead problem solving teams in response to customer and internal quality issues using AIAG recognized problem-solving techniques such as 8-D, 5-Y, PRR, 7-Step. Participate in Lean Mfg projects and scrap reduction teams
- Maintain company policies and adhere to safety, Environmental, 5-S, and Ergonomic Standards
- Support and maintain ISO quality system requirement
- Maintain statistical process controls
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Detail oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, to include PowerPoint
- Manage time with little to no supervision, self-motivated
- AS9100 Quality compliance, understanding, and commitment
- Knowledge of AIAG quality standards and quality sciences such as APQP, GD&T, Gage R& R, statistical analysis, problem solving, FMEA, control plans, and flow diagrams.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS-16949 or AS9001 standards
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field, and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the aerospace quality assurance field or a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a quality engineer with a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the aerospace quality assurance field
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE!
- Two low-cost Medical Insurance Plans:
- HRA with Company reimbursement of 80% of deductible
- HSA with Company Contributions
- Wellness Program for added premium discounts
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Low premiums on Vision and Dental Plans
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with INSTANT Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We encourage women, veterans, and minorities to apply.
Dynamic Metals LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Dynamic Metals LLC