Marketing and Client Representative | Sports Minded
We are working with an internationally recognized client who is a leader in their industry. Based in the Wichita area, we are a fast expanding marketing firm who are looking for a candidate with a mix of skills for an exciting opportunity that combines Sales, Marketing support and Customer Service and Brand Representation.
The Duties of the Marketing and Client Representative
- Be the professional face of our client
- Sales administration process including tracking and analyzing sales data
- Speaking with new and existing customers on a face to face basis to increase customer retention and generate business leads for our client
- Analyze sales and renewals and create reports
- Act as point of contact for our client customers
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service on behalf of our client and company
- Advise all customers with their needs and inquiries, ensuring their questions are answered appropriately
- Previous marketing / customer service experience is desired but by no means necessary as training is provided
- Some experience in a customer facing role will be advantageous to your progression; customer service, hospitality, brand promotion etc
- Illiterate in English and proven written and verbal communication skills
Personal Skills Required:
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced, vibrant environment
- Fast learner who can retain product information
- Confident, outgoing and approachable
- Capable of working under pressure & meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills whilst being assertive and polite
To find out more about this opportunity we have on offer, please send us your up to date resume and our HR team look forward to contacting you very soon.
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, administrative assistant, manager, full time, retail, management, office, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, membership sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry level, restaurant.