Dynamic Healthcare Systems is GROWING! We’re hiring experienced Software Implementation Analysts.
To be considered for the Software Implementation Analyst role, you MUST have two or more years of experience with each of the following:
- Healthcare Informatics, health plan EDI transactions or similar experience – sorry, medical device experience will not cut it.
- CLIENT implementation experience. This role is predominantly client-facing. If you’re lacking external client software implementation experience, this isn’t the opportunity for you.
- Strong project management skills and proficiency with MS Project. It almost goes without saying that you will also be an advanced user of MS Word, Excel, MS Access, Outlook, and Salesforce.
- Tenacity and diplomacy – and you know how to tango between the two to get things done.
- Persistence. If you’re still reading at this point, you’re probably fairly persistent and difficult to dissuade. Did I mention that the job requires WORK? It isn’t easy. What we do for our clients is complicated, and our software is not Out of the Box.
Why being a Software Implementation Analyst at Dynamic is better than a day at the beach:
- Great teammates – you get to work with some of the most awesome people around – they’re smart, dedicated to our clients, and willing to “go the extra mile” to help each other.
- Excellent compensation and benefits. Dynamic offers a solid package of benefits and competitive salaries.
- We’re leading the industry in the solutions we offer – it’s great to be part of a winning organization.
This is not a remote role. Software Implementation Analysts will be in our office on a daily basis. Please don't apply if getting to our office in Irvine will be a challenge.
No third party recruiters or agencies please.