Senior Sales Executive
Dynamic Healthcare Systems has a rewarding opportunity for a proven Senior Sales Executive (hunter) to develop and execute sales strategy in our high-growth software market. You'll be presenting a cost and revenue optimization SaaS solution (including reimbursement, analytics, reporting, audit, etc.) to healthcare payers (e.g. major healthcare plans and MCOs) and health systems. If you're already on a "first-name basis" with the CTOs, CIOs and COOs of our target market - health insurance companies and health systems across the U.S. who operate in the government programs arena, with an emphasis on Medicare and Medicaid, we want to hear from you.
The Role: The Senior Sales Executive is the lead sales role, responsible for revenue generation spanning both direct and indirect channels. The ideal candidate will create sales opportunities and drive revenue from new accounts.
If you have a successful track record of closing emerging technology sales in the healthcare payer market, specifically enterprise-scale software and services, this leadership and hands-on role (including lead generation, selling and closing) could be the one that elevates your career.
- Sales Leadership – Mentor and coach other sales staff to meet and exceed company goals and individual sales quotas for growth and market share expansion. The Senior Sales Executive will serve as the expert for innovative sales plans and will contribute to the overall vision, strategy and day to day sales operations of the organization. Responsible for staff development including hiring decisions for sales staff and defining career paths.
- Sales Results- Creating, cultivating and progressing the sales pipeline. Ensure movement of accounts in pipeline to opportunity and then to close. Building deep client relationships with large multi-million/billion dollar organizations and aggressively networking to reach key decision makers. Through intense work ethic, understanding of metrics and sales measurements, extremely high values and integrity, will improve upon existing processes and challenge our sales methodology to ensure there is substantial growth.
- Participate in contract negotiations and assisting in the close of multi-year/ multi-million dollar deals and management of new and existing pipelines and client base
- Design and implement both short and long-term sales strategies for driving new business. Monitor competitor’s products, sales, service, and marketing activities
- Product Champion- Gaining and maintaining sufficient knowledge of our product suite and the company to be able to provide sales-oriented demonstrations as part of the prospect evaluation process
- Keep abreast of the competition, our competitive advantage, general changes to the industry to help facilitate successful consultative selling and presentation of the Dynamic value proposition and products
- Reviews and ensures that marketing materials are of high quality and represent, very well, the organization’s products, services, and capabilities
- A seasoned and highly successful sales professional with verifiable track record of success in large complex sales, consistently achieving or exceeding quotas
- Experience selling large multi-year deals into the health insurance/payer companies and health systems nationwide, experience in the Medicare Advantage space is strongly preferred
- Road Warrior: Available for national travel 60% - 70% of the time
- BS Degree required, Masters a plus
Location: Nationwide - You'll travel a lot, so accessibility to a major airport is preferred