Our small but growing company is looking for an enthusiastic, committed physical therapist.. Dynamic Edge Physiotherapy stresses quality, and attentive patient care. We look for individuals who are interested in and seek a challenging, growth oriented, friendly environment.
The candidate should be outgoing and friendly. Our practice is small, but fast paced and high energy. Our candidate must be able to adapt quickly and competently in terms of customer service. Candidate must have excellent communication and multitasking skills, as well as a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
○ Create an environment that is consistent with the company's values and objectives.
○ Organize daily work schedule to maintain optimal patient care.
○ Understand appropriate state Practice Act and adhere to the laws which govern how Physical Therapists may practice and whom Physical Therapists may supervise.
○ Review Company’s Policy & Procedures Manual on (not less than) a yearly basis and adhere to the policies and procedures set forth.
○ Complete Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training on a yearly basis and adhere to standards set forth in OSHA standards and other governmental regulations.
○ Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary. Document this clearly.
○ Maintain ongoing documentation in which goals, progress toward functional goals, and medical necessity are clearly stated.
○ Complete all required documentation (pre-certifications, physician reports, daily notes, charge tickets, etc.) legibly, appropriately and in a timely fashion in order to meet facility, physician and payor deadlines.
○ Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
○ Attend monthly center meetings to resolve operating issues and attend clinical in-services.
○ Act as a role model and as a resource for peers.
○ Research unfamiliar diagnoses, procedures, and requests as opportunities to provide needed learning experience.
○ Utilize time efficiently and effectively to meet productivity requirements of the facility.
○ Maintain current awareness of general changes in the health care and specific issues affecting the practice of physical therapy.
○ Assist in general maintenance duties around the center, to ensure center is clean and professional looking.
○ Assist in customer service responsibilities including phone answering, patient registration, scheduling, and other general receptionist duties as necessary.
○ Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
○ Take continuing education courses.
New grad and experienced therapist welcome!
Full-time or part-time