Class A CDL Driver
DCI is seeking a full-time Class A CDL driver with a minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience with no serious traffic violations within the last 5 years and no DUI / DWI within the last 10 years. Candidate must meet DOT requirements and pass physical, drug screen and background check. The Driver must be able to operate a "Low Boy". The CDL driver works under the direct supervision of the Supervisor.
- Perform inspections before and after a trip
- Follow appropriate safety procedures and maintain logs of vehicle repair status and working hours
- Maintain logs of working hours of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Check the vehicle to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Report defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicle
- Observe OSHA, state, and federal safety regulations
- Subject to random D.O.T. drug screens and regulations
- Be able to load and off load equipment
- Must possess a CDL Class A driver’s license
- Dump Truck driving experience
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
Dynamic Concepts, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Dynamic Concepts, Inc.Washington, DC
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.