Dynamic Capital Equipment Finance Regina, SK
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter and enjoy the successes of hunting for business, and earning the financial rewards, then consider joining Dynamic Capital.
As an Account Manager, you will provide a high level of expertise by facilitating simple and complex equipment finance contracts, coordinating lease and loan closings, as well as customer relationship management. We have a proven business model and guarantee success if you consistently focus on your behaviors, targets, and have a positive outlook on life. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. Our organization philosophy is based on professionalism, product knowledge, respect, and good business practices.
· You will demonstrate a competitive edge that is critical to your ability in finding target customers, building strong relationships, and winning deals.
· You will meet your volume and gross profit objectives through strategic calling efforts and with direct end users.
· You will be responsible for managing and growing your assigned territory with a focus on heavy equipment users in the construction, transportation, forestry, oil and gas and mining markets.
· Work closely with internal staff, processes and tools that are put in place to ensure you can be successful in your role.
· Customer Relationship Management
· Develop a network of referral sources (accountants, vendors, commercial insurance reps, etc.).
· Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with the support teams.
· Setting strategies, goals and executing plans with your Sales Manager and Chief Sales Officer.
· Utilizing our internal processes and programs to drive your success.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor of Commerce degree or Business Administration diploma an asset, but not mandatory for application.
· A strong Sales background and experience in originating, qualifying, and closing leasing and loan products would be a preference.
· Professional sales, negotiation, presentation, and communications skills.
· Experience in documentation and closings of complex equipment finance contracts an asset.
· Excellent administrative, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
· Understanding financial statements and acquiring information necessary to build credit packages.
· Key competencies include: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service, teamwork, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
· Experience in equipment financing and understanding financial statements.
· Passionate about being a Salesperson!
· Actions and decisions consistently in alignment with customer, the contract, and Dynamic’s best interests.
· Self-motivated and ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
· Team player, accountable, accepts change.
· Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Detail orientated.
· Experience dealing with and interpreting contracts.
· Enjoy what you are doing.
· Accountable for accurate and timely completion of documentation and funding requests.
· You will demonstrate a professional, efficient, and resilient self-image.
· Know and present solid Sales experience for your customers.
· Deliver on your planned objectives.
· Develop new markets and improving sales.
· You will become a product expert that clearly understands the features and benefits of your products.
· Developing quotes and proposals for your customers.
· Clearly understand the benefits you can offer your customer.
· Use the resources Dynamic makes available to you for your success.
· Accountable for gathering, compiling, and closing items for internal and external deals.
· Strong understanding Dynamic’s internal processes and expertise.
· Ability to interpret and understand contractual language.
· Understanding of key performance metrics for the role, team and department
· Proficient in MS Office Applications, specifically Excel, and Word, and internal systems.
· Understanding of Dynamic’s Customer Service commitment, documentation process and procedures, and funding processes
Travel – 20 – 30%
About Dynamic Capital
What do our employees have to say about working for Dynamic?
“Amazing Teamwork - Open communication” – Rae-Ann Klay, Sales Support Associate
“I enjoy the fast-paced, high performing environment of the Dynamic Capital team. We are a collaborative team that is dedicated to our clients.” – Taylor House, Account Manager
“Our unique Dynamic culture - there's not a day that goes by, where you're not laughing!” – Shawna Duncan, Compliance & Funding Manager"
“Everyone is approachable, helpful, teamwork throughout the whole company to get deals done and great support.” – Shauna Krissa, Senior Sales Support Associate
Founded in 2009, Dynamic Capital is an industry leader in equipment finance. We provide our clients unique funding solutions to grow their business but know that our team members are the key to our success! Our team is comprised of experienced, hardworking individuals that have the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter what their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Are you an individual that is always looking to excel in everything you do? Are you looking to join a growing company where the sky is the limit? Then we want to speak with you! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to Kayla Dewald, Sales Manager, email@example.com
We would like to thank everyone for their application, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Dynamic Capital Equipment FinanceWhy Work Here?
Great culture, fun, young, and growing company with lots of opportunities for learning and advancement.
Founded in 2009, Dynamic Capital is an industry leader in equipment finance. We provide our clients unique funding solutions to grow their business, but we know that our team members are the key to our success! Our team comprises experienced, hardworking individuals with the industry knowledge to ensure our clients are taken care of no matter their situation. We strive to provide our team members with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.